Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis shows how much he hates to have fun
(05-23-2017, 11:12 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: LOL

Somehow drafting Joe Mixon and his opinion on player celebrations go hand and hand.

I expected better from Bengals fans than to eat up the narrative sites like PFT have been pushing since we have drafted Mixon. In essence everything we do now somehow circles back around to Mixon and Mixon = bad.

No please continue on I'm sure you guys love watching Antonio Brown dry hump a pole and twerk.

I've defended (tasteful) celebrating in the past. That said, I think the rules were fine as is. Tasteful celebrating was already legal, so I'm not sure why the need to make rules more lax.

The Steeler hater in me wants to say that it's one heck of a coincidence that Antonio Brown's celebrations were such a huge issue last year and now Goodell has had a sudden change of heart. The Rooneys have a lot of pull. Can't help but wonder if Goodell threw them a bone to help out their star WR.

...and yes...linking this to Mixon was predictable coming from PFT. I guess Marv isn't allowed to comment on any other issues from here on.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis shows how much he hates to have fun - Shake n Blake - 05-24-2017, 01:22 AM