Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis shows how much he hates to have fun
(05-25-2017, 09:12 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Every team in the league has a guy or two or three that has done someything that would be a bad example for kids.  So based on your logic that means it is okay for the entire team to do an organized twerk after every first down.  

In fact it means that not one single team in the entire league can ever be critical of anything that would be a bad example to kids ever again.  As long as any team has any player who has ever been in trouble they can not speak about anything else without being called "hypocrits".

No team can have any rules about fan behavior at games because they would be "hypocrits".  Cursing and swearing and all types of behavior has to be allowed because if any team tries to speak out against it they are ":hypocrits".

Sorry, but I find that argument ridiculous and out of touch with reality.  Acting like the Bengals are the only team in the league that has a player who has ever been introuble is just absurd.  And acting like no team with any player who has ever been ion trouble is ever allowed to speak out against anything else that could be a bad example to kids without being labled "hypocrit" is just as crazy.

TLDR, was simply addressing the logic.  I mean, he could have worded it differently....if dancing in the end zone is a bad example, then so is keeping guys that get into trouble with the law, and drafting a guy that knocked the shit out of a woman.  Poor word choice, it's really that simple. I may have missed it, did any of the other 31 coaches call it a bad example for children?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis shows how much he hates to have fun - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-25-2017, 11:36 AM