Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis shows how much he hates to have fun
(05-25-2017, 01:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Twerking and humping the goal post? Bad example for kids.
Doing the river dance and proposing to a cheerleader? Not a bad example for kids.

Tasteful celebrations should be okay. Performing simulated sex acts in front of kids should not be okay.

I think this is what Marvin was referring to, we had enough problems with the twerking and guys pushing the limits as is was. I never did understand the ball as a prop being an unpardonable sin. I can see where Marvin has a problem with this, he has enough trouble coming down on players for things he should, and this license to celebrate is trouble he doesn't need. The blame goes squarely on the NFL who has spent the last couple of years acting like a New York woman, waiting for any chance to complain and hand out fines and penalties for any little thing that didn't suit their mood of the day, and now they say let's have fun men and celebrate??? I'd have a problem with that too. On another front with the NFL and replay, it's pretty obvious how they wanted to place the blame on someone else. Apparently Blandino realized he had a conscience and could no longer defend the lame calls they made and told him to explain..good for him. This will be no different...have fun men and celebrate...until you do something we decide you can't, they have REALLY screwed the pooch on this on. Yet another situation where no one knows the rules until the NFL tells you what they are...after the fact. Somehow, some way, this will end up costing the Bengals in a crucial situation; and the NFL will tell you it's allright.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis shows how much he hates to have fun - Bengalsrob - 05-26-2017, 09:57 AM