Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Projected Vibe in the City & Nationally after Week 5 going into the Bye
I'm going to leave coaching completely out of this for a change.

Staying healthy will absolutely be the key to a successful season. Obviously, it always is. We had key injuries and out of shape starters before training camp ended last year. No doubt that was a killer.

The offensive line really worries me though. The line from last year had never been more offensive, and after losing the only decent linemen from 2016 I just don't think we did enough to fix that issue. I guess time will tell... But I think the main reason we seem to fall apart is injuries to key players. This roster is very talented, but we especially need our key players healthy to make any real noise. Who knows how 2015 would have ended had Andy not broken his hand...

(That's not to take anything away from McCarron, he did an admirable job and pretty much won us a playoff game of it weren't for Hill and the ensuing meltdown... But I'll always wonder if we had a healthy 2015 Dalton would that game have even been close?)  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Projected Vibe in the City & Nationally after Week 5 going into the Bye - Pat5775 - 05-26-2017, 06:26 PM