Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If only there had been more good guys with guns
(05-27-2017, 09:39 AM)xxlt Wrote: @ everyone: If anybody wants to defend the myth of the good guy with a gun, now would be a good time to do it. If anybody wants to keep telling me more gun laws are not the answer (which I never claimed) or scream "from my cold dead hands" (I also never said I hope Trump comes for your guns since that pussyfooting Obama never got around to it - too busy killin' Bin Laden and stuff) then it would be fine to do those things too. Carry on.

You mean like this:
http://www.leoaffairs.com/featured/breaking-civilian-shoots-kills-man-attacking-deputy-florida/

Quote:The bystander who fatally shot Strother, likely saving the deputy’s life, has not been identified.

or this:

http://www.policemag.com/channel/patrol/news/2017/01/12/az-trooper-shot-at-accident-scene-suspect-killed-by-civilian.aspx

Quote:An Arizona Department of Public Safety trooper was ambushed and shot early Thursday morning on I-10 near Tonopah. The attack against the trooper ended when a civilian shot and killed the suspect.

These are just a couple extreme examples of civilians coming to the aid of those who put their lives on the line on a daily basis to keep you and me safe.

The forum's most popular subject would pale in comparison if I took the time to paste an article every time someone was able to satd themselves, their families, or innocent bystanders by the use of a firearm.

You state you never mentioned anything about gun laws but everyone knows the intent of the OP (unless it was to slight folks with Hispanic names like the shooter and victim). It's just that the whole premise of the OP was shown to be founded from ignorance, so now you roll with "I never said anything about Gun Laws". 

At least be earnest in your motivation for creating the thread  and perhaps you will get earnest responses. Starting a thread that is designed to troll will get what it deserves. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: If only there had been more good guys with guns - bfine32 - 05-27-2017, 11:01 AM