Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is Different and Is It Enough?
(05-24-2017, 11:30 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I did and they would have won it, had their coach just ran the football in the 4th Quarter.  It still makes me leary about the NFL 'fixing' stuff. Not saying that Matt Ryan intentionally threw the pick, my question is why were they passing the ball at that point?   Back on topic, if I were a betting man, and was one who refused to let fan loyalty stand in my way of making money, I would bet the farm that the Bengals shoot themselves in the foot just like they have every year since 1991.

I have to say that it is interesting hearing Bengals fans claiming the Falcons "would have won if they would have run the ball" while we claim we would have won over Pittsburgh if we would NOT have run the ball after losing the month before in Arizona because we didn't run the ball.

The Falcons had 2016's top QB throwing the ball to one of the top WRs in a league where any incomplete pass is analyzed for anything that could give the offense a PI and 1st down.  I get it.  The real answer that is what you do doesn't work it is clear you needed to do something/anything else. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Is Different and Is It Enough? - Nately120 - 05-29-2017, 10:16 AM