Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Looks Good And Looks To Lead.......
(05-31-2017, 02:46 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Ive heard it all before.

We all have, but, aside from the offensive line (which is admittedly a HUGE if), this team looks like one of the most, if not THE most, talented and most complete teams that we've had in over two decades.  

I also don't ever recall AJ speaking this completely and with this much enthusiasm about the team.  It seems like much more than empty rhetoric.

(05-31-2017, 02:02 PM)magikod Wrote: AJ with Ross on the other side is unstoppable. Plug in mixon eifert core and others and our offense is scary! just depends if we can give dalton time with the o-line

That's what I'm saying!  I think Mixon could be an absolute SUPERSTAR for us.  My only fear is Marvin staying loyal to Hill, but let's hope that Hill's time is running short.  With Gio still hurt, though, I doubt it.

I've been worried about the line, too, but I think we'll be ok because of Mixon.  If you'll remember '08, Palmer only played in four games because he got killed because Perry couldn't keep the defenses honest, and then we brought in Ced.  Fitz got sacked a lot, too, when he replaced Palmer, but I think that his sacks were more on himself.

It's tough to rush the passer when we have weapons all over the field.

:andy:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Looks Good And Looks To Lead....... - BFritz21 - 05-31-2017, 05:22 PM