Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well My Countdown until Football Season Start Thread
(05-31-2017, 04:45 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: It will be here before you know it buddy these days will go by real soon.  The trick is cut them down in sections.  99 days cut it down to like 66 days left and then 33 days left and before you know it we can be in the middle of the season!!  yeah!!

I like your thoughts on this here. And we're getting some info on the new guys through Hobson on the team's website. Fluff pieces that they are, they're still bits of info here and there that we didn't have before. I'm also starting to look into the teams that are on this year's schedule to get a better idea of what we're facing.

(05-31-2017, 05:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This summer's going to be HUGE!

Hopefully, I'll have my stem cell treatment in the next month or two and be back to walking and talking normally.

Making a trip up to Toronto in a few weeks.  

And then football season is right around the corner!

Best of luck to ya, Brad. We're all rooting for you, so you better keep us informed as things happen!

(05-31-2017, 07:15 PM)magikod Wrote: i agree training camp should be pretty interesting this year

In a way, I wish we were the Hard Knocks feature team this year, just to (selfishly) have as much info as possible. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well My Countdown until Football Season Start Thread - wildcats forever - 05-31-2017, 07:56 PM