Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illoka "tired of people teeing off" on the Bengals
Public perception stuff is silly. All my adult life people have thought I was a hard core speed freak biker type even though I've never owned nor ridden a motorcycle and don't take speed. I do have long hair, end of story..I did hang out with the types when I was a young man, but it ended there..
As far as what other fans of other teams believe about the Bengals...? Who cares? The ONLY thing we should even be remotely concerned about with perception is the lack of winning in the post season. We and they all know that the Bengals win plenty of games during the regular season. The rest is just fluff nothing. Thugs? Who cares? That doesn't even begin to register on how I perceive the team and how other fans of other teams perceive us registers even less. Zip, nothing, nodda, zero.. They can take those opinions and file them under the category of what will be the next big toilet paper embossing pattern of paper sold at Family Dollar..It's THAT important. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Illoka "tired of people teeing off" on the Bengals - grampahol - 06-02-2017, 10:10 AM