Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illoka "tired of people teeing off" on the Bengals
(06-02-2017, 03:14 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Saving face by cutting Pac Man has already come and gone. It dosent matter what this team does, its what they've already done. They can cut Pac Man today and people will still have the same perception of the Bengals being "Thugs". Then what, cut Burfict? We will still be labeled thugs. After Burfict cut Mixon? It will just go on and on.

I think Pac Man should have been sent packing as soon as he was charged. You don't get the benefit of doubt your 12 or 13th time.

Might as well get used to it. When we're bad we are the Bungals, when we're good we are thugs. This team just needs to come out this season with a chip on their shoulder and just win period.

Burfict isn't a "thug" he's a former dirty player who will always be remembered for his stupidity in the 2016 wild card game... But I hear he only had one personal foul since then? One can argue he's not even dirty anymore. He's not a problem for this team. Mixon got in trouble one time, 3 years ago and aside from an argument with a meter maid (who hasn't had one? Those guys are rude as hell) he hasn't seen any off the field trouble. If that video of him hitting that woman never came out, he would have been a top 15 pick. Mixon is not a problem with this team. These guys aren't "thugs".  

Pacman is the only real loser on this team. He's a huge repeat offender, might as well say he's a yearly offender. There is no good reason to keep that punk around. I believe it would still send a huge message if we cut his ass, even now. The headlines would be everywhere. There would no doubt be a topic discussion along the likes of "have the Bengals changed their ways?"

But again, even if we keep Pacman around, if we win consistently in the postseason all will be forgotten. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Illoka "tired of people teeing off" on the Bengals - Pat5775 - 06-02-2017, 01:02 PM