Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illoka "tired of people teeing off" on the Bengals
(06-01-2017, 10:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well you summed it up pretty nicely. The only way they can do something about it is to dump Pacman and win a playoff game.

Marv is the source of the playoff problem, Mike is probably the one keeping Pacman around. Good luck getting rid of those 2.

I have no doubt Mike is the one keeping Pacman around. Pacman ponied up to Mike and became close friends with him. Mike loves Pacman's daughter. As long as Mike Brown is around, Pacman won't be going anywhere (same with a certain position coach). It's simple really: you want a lifetime job with the Bengals? Make Mike Brown your BFF. The man is too soft (and, quite frankly, dim-witted) to seperate his professional life from his personal life... Although the Bengals are a family business so what am I even saying? Frustrating as all hell but it is what it is.

And yes, I blame Marv for the playoff ineptitude as well. Corey Dillon knew what he was talking about. Sadly, I believe Marv is in Mikes good graces too. That and Mikes half-assed desire to win is keeping Marv around. I hold out hope every year that Marv just admits he's a failure and retires. The fact that he hasn't signed his yearly extension gives me more hope this year than usual but still, not holding my breath. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Illoka "tired of people teeing off" on the Bengals - Pat5775 - 06-02-2017, 01:14 PM