Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Looks Good And Looks To Lead.......
(06-02-2017, 10:55 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We need to utilize the weapons around him. I don't worry about AJ, I worry about Eifert. If this bro can't make 8 games this season he should get cut, Mr. Glass forever. Can't free AJ up if there's no other weapon to throw to.
I think we should definitely give the younger guys a bunch more reps because I think Kroft, Uzomah, and even Schreck could be special if just given a chance and it's stupid to keep limiting their potential with Eifert when he can't stay healthy.

When he is healthy, I agree that he's a good player, but what good does it do if he can't stay healthy and is just blocking us from being prepared with his replacement when he does, inevitably, get hurt?
(06-02-2017, 01:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Man, now Green talking about Superbowlz. Mellow

We need Superbowlz. Mellow

Seriously though, it is very exciting. Love what AJ said about Core, it is not just Hobspin.

This O-line has so much pressure on them and the FO better be pressuring PA. They are the only question right now.

If injuries don't decimate us like last year (as SHRacer said AJ has missed much more than 3 games) this team could carry Marv's lame ass to the SB. That is how many talented players we added on both sides of the ball this Offseason. Ross, Mixon, Billings, WJ3, Willis, Lawson etc.

...And don't forget ST's with the speed we added in Jordan Evans and Brandon Wilson.

Nice thread Brad, AJ Green is a class act. Rock On

The Core talk has me VERY pumped-up because AJ usually isn't one to say a whole lot to the media, so you know that he's excited if he's talking him up.

AJ kills it with just a possession receiver across from him, so imagine what he'll do with a 6'3 Core that runs a 4.4 lining up across from him, and that's not to mention the fastest player in Combine history in the 4.22 Ross.

If we can get our line performing well, I feel like we have depth at other positions to survive a few injuries, but, like you said, the line is the only question.

I hope that having so many weapons keeps defenses honest and limits their pass rush, but it could be a BIG problem.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Looks Good And Looks To Lead....... - BFritz21 - 06-02-2017, 06:55 PM