Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illoka "tired of people teeing off" on the Bengals
(06-02-2017, 04:08 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I disagree with "winning a playoff game" will change the perception of our THUGS.  Jones is, well Jones. We all know his baggage and so does the world, that perception will never change. Burfict, not being drafted because he was a headcase in college, and the twisting of Newton's ankle on national TV or the sack tap, is all people are going to remember about him and label him an out of control Thug. Even if he has cleaned up his act.

Oh I agree on Jones, he's a lost cause !

But we're still basically a punchline nationally and will remain so until we win some games that count, especially the playoffs. We're still easy to laugh at and all the thug stuff is so easy to pile on us. 

Winning when it counts, in the playoffs especially, will change our laughing stock/whipping boy status. We just have to somehow get over the hump.

I really don't care about our national perception to be honest, I just wanna win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Illoka "tired of people teeing off" on the Bengals - bengalfan74 - 06-02-2017, 09:01 PM