Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont
(06-03-2017, 01:22 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Why do fans care so much about an indoor practice facility lol you're not the ones practicing in cold weather. If he doesn't think it'll make the team better than who can blame him for not spending the money on it? Maybe practicing outside helps prepare a team for games, maybe it hurts them, maybe it has next to no effect on them other than being cold for a few weeks a year? I'd bet the last one is correct, so who cares?

And I'd also like to point out that just because he owns a team worth an estimated $1+ billion dollars does not mean he has, does have, or ever will have a billion dollars to go blow on whatever he fancies. Now yes he's rich and could certainly afford to build it, but I don't think he's nearly as liquid as some people act like he is.

Fans care because they want to know if Thier team is doing everything thing they can to win. Mike clearly isnt. Your second point is ludarcris the business he runs is a cash cow and if he sold it away  he would get close to 2 billion in a half.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont - J24 - 06-03-2017, 03:07 PM