Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illoka "tired of people teeing off" on the Bengals
(06-03-2017, 08:33 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not sure any of you heard the NFL Network yesterday around 9AM, but they had a segment called "Villans".  They were using examples like Bill Romonowski:  guys you hated but loved when they were on your team.  I decided to call in and have  a little fun at the steeler's fans expense.

I nominated Burfict, and I was provided a good  minutes to rail on the steelers.  I started with something to the effect of "if you asked steeler fans around the nation, they would tell you Burfict has an off-field rap sheet as horrible as a guy like Rothliesburger".  I educated the masses by saying that Burfict has had ZERO off the field troubles, but he has a propensity to get personal fouls for stupid penalties, but I did mention that he seemed to outgrow that in 2016. Then, I poked fun at how the would likely be building statues of Burfict in pittsburgh if he played there, but most of their fans think when he injured Pig Ben in the playoff game, that he pulled out an axe and chopped off his arm.  Then, I moved on to the flag thrown that ultimately gave the steelers the field goal at the end, which was a glancing blow and how Burfict actually pulled up.  He could have made sure Brown never played again, but he didn't, whereas in the same game, Shazier's helmet-to-helment hit on Gio not only gave them the ball as he knocked Gio out, but it didn't even draw a flag. 

I mentioned Mike Mitchell's concussing of Eifert and MLJ and how he said to AJ Green "you're next" without drawing any flags.  Yet, Burfict is the perfect Villan because he makes a good, clean tackle and the player gets injured.  He obviously must be very good for the other team to hate him so much for playing the game.  

I have to admit, I pictured a legion of fat losers out there with steam coming out of their ears when I hung up the phone....made me smile all day.  

Dude, way to represent!!!

Wyche's " Yes, thats awesome" pic expressed my exact thoughts. Major reps brother. Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Illoka "tired of people teeing off" on the Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-03-2017, 05:18 PM