Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont
(06-03-2017, 10:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It's not so much that the Bengals will automatically become super bowl contenders if they build a practice facility, it's that you could easily argue that not having one is an extra obstacle they have to work around that they probably shouldn't.

Suggesting it's just something to complain about is only insulting the posters without bringing any facts to the table yourself. The Bengals are one of only 4 teams without a facility, and the other 3 are from warm/dry climates.

I've yet to hear a good argument against having one, and this debate is at least 10 years old. I do think it's silly to to claim Mike can't afford a facility when he was able to buy out minority ownership in the Bengals a few years back, and that cost him in 9 figures I believe.

It is just laughable they dont have one, but then again it is pretty fitting. They have been laughable ever since Paul passed with the high water mark being Carson's pass to Henry only to get his knee blown out.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont - Millhouse - 06-04-2017, 11:50 AM