Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont
(06-04-2017, 09:48 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I'm sorry but if I'm mike I'm not worried about facts against a practice facility. We don't have one and have been one of the better teams in the league for the last 6 years. If you want me to spend $25+ million dollars you've better have a damn good reason to back up this kind of expense. All anyone can really suggest is that it couldn't hurt. It couldn't hurt me to build a home gym but I go to the gym down the road several times a week and it's cheap. Having one in my house couldn't hurt, but is it really worth it?

And I've never said he can't afford one. All I have said is he isn't nearly as liquid as many posters here seem to think. He doesn't have a billion dollars sitting around just because his franchise is estimated to be worth that much

Personally, if mike is prepared to spend more money on this team I'd prefer he do it to hire a good HC or put money into the stadium that taxpayers built. Maybe investing that $25 million for a starter fund for the next stadium. I'd say all of those would be better choices for the money than a practice facility. Like others have said the bengals do use other local facilities at times, keep doing that

This...

Now get yo' asses outside and practice.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont - jason - 06-04-2017, 12:17 PM