Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont
(06-05-2017, 08:47 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Well, most are outdoors, but some are indoors....when they played on the road in AZ, Indy, Detroit, New Orleans, Houston, Dallas, and Atlanta...they were indoors.

I think the point being missed on many isn't just the arguing about cost and being cheap.  When you practice in the "elements" for multiple days, and your feet are wet for extended periods of time they can blister, and crack and be very uncomfortable.  You can have sinus problems, sore throats, and even have those turn in to infections.  

It may sound a bit wimpy, but I want my team in perfect healthy every Sunday.  Practicing indoors in the winter could help with that.

The real opportunity to partner with UC was somewhat missed, as maybe the Bengals could have used one of their three outdoor fields for a "bubbled" building and get some money from UC and have it be "shared".  I just hate that the Bengals are the ones that have to hop in buses to go to the UC practice facility.  They are the professionals.  It should be right next to their stadium/locker rooms/training facility.  

Just my two cents.  

I'm quite sure their cleats have the same waterproof technology my golf shoes have....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont - Sled21 - 06-05-2017, 09:55 AM