Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont
(06-03-2017, 01:19 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Beat me to it. But I doubt FC Cincy would allow that. They'll probably just tell the old man to f*** off and get his own.

And seriously, folks... In this day and age a division 2 soccer club can afford to build a practice facility but an NFL franchise can't? Is Mike really that cheap/stubborn/ignorant? Granted, we may not "need" a practice facility but it's the principal of the matter. It's not overly expensive and it literally couldn't hurt the team, it could only help.

Affording has not been an issue...   Where to build it is probly their big issue.      And really who cares do you are you out there practicing? nah  I don't hear the players complain about it.  the weather really isn't that bad here.  

We don't need threads every month about how we aren't building a practice facility unless your only angle is to take a shot at mike brown  which is lame. as this is nothing new.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont - XenoMorph - 06-05-2017, 10:05 AM