Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont
(06-05-2017, 09:57 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes, but their home games are played outside. I'm not against an indoor practice facility, but I don't think it's the be all end all people make it out to be. You can practice in the elements and then play inside, but practicing inside then trying to play in the elements does not translate as well. In other words, it's overblown....

But how effectively can you practice. For instance it is rainy, cold, and windy here and we are playing in Houston. We cannot practice our entire playbook because the elements do not allow for some of the more intricate plays.

I don't think anyone suggesting building an indoor facility guarantees the Bengals a Championship; however, every non-fair weather team has one. Why do folks think that is/ They're not a smart with their money as Mike Brown?

As I have said IMO the biggest issue is mental. Players know if ownership is doing everything they can to make winning a number one priority. I don't think it stops folks from coming here or playing here, but it does effect the player's mentality.

If we do build an indoor facility I hope it is equipped with a door so we can go outside and practice if the conditions/ game location warrant.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont - bfine32 - 06-05-2017, 01:40 PM