Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hospitals Might Mess Up My Stem Cell Treatment
University Hospital threw out my medical records and neglected to tell us that they weren't sending anything and we only found out because I was bugging my family to call. Luckily, my lawyers still had a bunch of records.

So we were just waiting on Children's to mail my medical records, but it has been almost two months when they said it would only take six to eight weeks. I had my mother call them today to find out why we hadn't received them yet and it turns out that, when the people from the University of California in San Francisco called, they made an error in requesting them to mail them to us, but Children's just said the hell with it and didn't bother to tell us.

Hopefully, it's getting all straightened out today and everything will still be good to go, but if I don't get this treatment just because the hospitals were lazy assholes and didn't bother to do any work or make any calls, I might roll into their offices with an oozy.

I'm so mad right now, but even more disappointed.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me and say a prayer or two!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Hospitals Might Mess Up My Stem Cell Treatment - BFritz21 - 06-05-2017, 04:29 PM