Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another London Terrorist Attack
(06-05-2017, 05:17 PM)hollodero Wrote: Wow.

You mean it's irritating that they had their own wishes and even talked about them. How dare these idiots.

Oh damn.
Contributions to the agreement were all voluntary. Including yours. You weren't legally bound to do anything. You just agreed on acknowledging the problem, along with the rest of the world. Is it a pointless agreement then? Maybe, maybe not. But just leaving it and then throwing out all these kinds of misinformation about obligations and how the world was laughing at you and whatnot, that's just ignorant, that's nothing more as not having captured the very idea in the first place.
There were no obligations. If you wouldn't have met any of the ones you chose, the other countries could have been angry at you, with a reason to be sour for you broke your word. That's all repercussions there were to face. Don't be surprised that you're facing them right now.

Here's what's so amazing about this. It's so self-centric, as a country, it's astonishing. Noooo, it was all about the US, about all the other mean countries taking advantage of us, everybody in this world always only wants to cross the US, they all collude to do so. When talking climate change, they all only have scamming the US in their dirty foreign minds.
Here's some information, not everybody has such an americacentric worldview than you do.

About the warming itself, the greatest overall contributor is the US, historically speaking. With quite a margin. Right now, it's China, sure. Not that that's a good thing on their part, of course.

Good for you, means you're not a BS'er.

This (and I don't know if that holds some scientific merit) doesn't tell us anything about the current situation. A sharp rise in CO2 levels like the current one is unprecedented. Your conclusion based on very vague ice dates isn't compelling at all. Even if CO2 usually always reacted naturally, doesn't mean it couldn't possibly be a driver for warming. You might think about that old "there's always a first time" saying.

The cooling stage, I won't comment until I have a source for that. I never heard anything about that which wasn't already widely debunked.

Yep, that is true. And that should actually scare you.

Now I don't know exactly, but if you think our current rise of CO2 levels stems from a warming and the oceans reacting to that warming by gassing out CO2, you're wrong. It can be shown quite clearly that the additional CO2 in the atmosphere stems from fossil fuels.
If you think warming and CO2 levels aren't correlated directly, you're also wrong. The greenhouse effect is quite real, the contribution of CO2 is also a fact. If it weren't real, temperature on earth would be 32° Celsius colder, or something around these lines.

What you take there to debunk global warming really does nothing to debunk it.

Again, the world isn't into some conspiracy against the US. Again, all voluntary.

I don't...you do know that air pollution and climate change are two different topics though, don't you? It's not smog or any kind of nitrogen oxides that are responsible for the greenhouse effect. Doesn't mean you would want them around.

Oh and finally: Nothing on Sadiq Khan? No overstepping to be acknowledged?

I don't recall anything being debunked. Maybe it was in that time when I was tired of logging on and seeing the same ol' shet day in and day out in here. and I really have no idea why I'm posting now. You have your ideas/view and I have mine. We will rarely if ever agree on anything.

Trump 2020.

As far as Overstepping?

Didn't Khan invite USC's to move to London back when Trump was elected? These 2 seem to have a mouthy past recently so it's not a surprise that Trump is taking digs at him.

PS I'm done in here again, same ol crap.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Another London Terrorist Attack - GMDino - 06-04-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Another London Terrorist Attack - Vlad - 06-04-2017, 11:04 PM
RE: Another London Terrorist Attack - Vlad - 06-05-2017, 12:46 AM
RE: Another London Terrorist Attack - Vlad - 06-05-2017, 02:13 AM
RE: Another London Terrorist Attack - Vlad - 06-05-2017, 11:51 AM
RE: Another London Terrorist Attack - Dill - 06-05-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Another London Terrorist Attack - Vlad - 06-05-2017, 10:16 PM
RE: Another London Terrorist Attack - Mike M (the other one) - 06-05-2017, 06:40 PM
RE: Another London Terrorist Attack - Dill - 06-05-2017, 07:37 PM