Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont
(06-05-2017, 05:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Seriously? You think it is a great use of initial investment of 35 to 50 million with on going costs of over a million a year because it may help. As a businessman, your statement alone makes me cringe to spend that kind of money on a facility you may use 10 to 15 times a year.

Like I have stated, the Steelers share a facility and no expert of city maps of Pittsburgh, but my guess is the normal practice field is not by the indoor practice field. So just like using UC for a limited amount of practices what exactly is the big deal again.

To the highlighted and to everyone else saying things similar about how not every team has an indoor practice facility, but they still have one they can at least partially call their own, and, much, much, much more importantly, they also have much, much, much better things like weight rooms, medical facilities, medical staffs, etc..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont - BFritz21 - 06-05-2017, 11:07 PM