Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well My Countdown until Football Season Start Thread
(05-31-2017, 10:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: 99 days? Damn, that's eternity! Well, at least it's only 72 days till preseason. That's just a hair over 2 months. There's your silver lining. However, Preseason games scare the shit out of me.

With you 100% about preseason games.  I want something like one drive for the starting offense and defense, and then hit the showers.  I love watching guys like my guy Fej get some real opportunitites.  Watching Driskell this season should be entertaining.  

This is going to sound terrible, but if you are a degenerate gambler, the Bengals can be a great preseason bet because of their depth and backup QB play.  Most lines are always -3 for the home team.

I am not a "big player", but I start every season with $300.  If I lose it, I don't refill it.  Most the time, I come out a little ahead.  I do better in NFL than college, and most of my buddies are polar opposites.  I usually don't wager over $25 a game.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well My Countdown until Football Season Start Thread - SHRacerX - 06-06-2017, 08:52 AM