Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont
(06-05-2017, 05:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Seriously? You think it is a great use of initial investment of 35 to 50 million with on going costs of over a million a year because it may help. As a businessman, your statement alone makes me cringe to spend that kind of money on a facility you may use 10 to 15 times a year.

Like I have stated, the Steelers share a facility and no expert of city maps of Pittsburgh, but my guess is the normal practice field is not by the indoor practice field. So just like using UC for a limited amount of practices what exactly is the big deal again.

I get where you are coming from. I even mentioned the Steelers too about how they share a facility with the Pitt Panthers. However, the difference is the Steelers name is on the side and they own (part of) the facility. Whereas the Bengals are borrowing someone else's facility. It's about perception. The Bengals are perceived as being cheap because they don't own at least a share of an indoor practice facility.

Perhaps the Bengals should pounce at this opportunity to partner with FC Cincinnati and share the costs. That way, it looks like the Bengals are both not being as cheap as before and also looking to assist a new up-and-coming professional sports team in succeeding in Cincinnati.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont - ochocincos - 06-06-2017, 09:14 AM