Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realistic expectations for 2017
(06-07-2017, 12:49 AM)J24 Wrote: I want to see how Gilberry, Johnson, Harrison, and Lawson look in preseason. If three out of those 4 Play well this season then our defense has a chance to be special and can carry this team to a Superbowl victory if not then our d will just be good and we will be in the 8-8 range. I don't have much hope in the offense but they do have enough weapons to win with if defense plays great.

Who is Harrison?  Do you mean Hardison?  I hope he surprised this season.  I worry about anyone that has been out of football for essentially two years, but this is really his last shot.  

I think on defense this season comes down to the new edge rushing potential of Willis and Lawson, the health of Burfict, the addition of Billings, the development of Vigil and FA Minter, and Shawn Williams in year 2 of his starting role.  Oh, and WJIII taking the starting role from Adam Jones.  

That is a lot of different positions.  I sense a thread...something to narrow down what we feel is most important in each position group or side of the ball?  I will give it a shot...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Realistic expectations for 2017 - 3wt - 06-06-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: Realistic expectations for 2017 - J24 - 06-07-2017, 12:49 AM
RE: Realistic expectations for 2017 - SHRacerX - 06-07-2017, 08:49 AM