Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont
(06-06-2017, 11:35 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: $8-11 per square feet and a football field is 80,000 square feet by itself.  Figure double size of an average football field, that comes to under $2 million.  I like the idea of bubbling the field next to PBS.  It's close and it is already turf.  At least I think one of the three fields are.  Even if it isn't, you could add turf for roughly $1 million (we did it Centerville, paid for by the QB Club) and you are still at $3 million.  Heating elements, take down and storage, and you have roughly $5 million amortized over 10 years.  

Again, it doesn't need trainers rooms, locker rooms, film rooms, etc.  That is all at the stadium.  Just a walk across the sidewalk.  

I would offer naming rights to it and the practice field area and knock another million off my costs.  

Your per square footage cost are probably lower where you live that where I live. All is moot, because building a facility is probably not going to happen anytime soon. And I'm ok with that because i don't think it matters in performance on the field.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont - sandwedge - 06-07-2017, 11:38 AM