Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont
(06-03-2017, 04:51 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Who says practicing indoors will make the team any better? I've yet to see any kind of proof to support this claim. I tend to believe there are about 100 bigger problems with this team and franchise then a practice bubble

And you actually just supported my second point. You say "if he sold it" that means in order to be as filthy rich as you claim he is he would need to sell his team. I didn't say he was broke, just that he doesn't have a billion dollars sitting in the bank or under his mattress. There is difference between owning something worth a lot of money and having a lot of cash to spend. I think the Bengals and the Brown family are probably spending WAY more of what they bring in then people realize. 

I'm not saying you should feel sorry for them or that they're broke, but at the end of the day he is running a business and doesn't seem to think the return on investment for a practice facility will be worth it. No one here seems to have pointed out any way that it would be. Other than to make the fans "happy" or give them one less thing to complain about
Zero playoffs wins since I was 11.   We gotta change something   .what they are doing is not working    ..this included
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FC Cincinnati is building a practice facility but the Bengals still wont - Socal Bengals fan - 06-07-2017, 01:46 PM