Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge
(06-07-2017, 08:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Lot of stuff in there...let's dissect!

Do you mean he didn't mean the apology?  Or do you mean he didn't mean to say he was a "house n---er"?  Confusing use of pronouns!

Oh I'm sure you knew very well what I meant. The typical lib reaction is to play the "he made a mistake card" so lets cut him some slack.

Had a conservative said what Maher said would you have acknowledged that "well, at least he apologized"? .
Nah don't think so.

What is the "MSM"?

The commonly used abbreviation for Mainstream Media, and once again you knew exactly what I meant....

Time?  http://time.com/4805826/bill-maher-racial-slur-n-word/
BET? http://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/2017/06/04/bill-maher-reactions.html
NY Times? https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/03/arts/television/bill-maher-n-word.html?_r=0

Or any of the 25,000 results from a quick news search?

Hint:  Google "confirmation bias" while you're there.  ThumbsUp 

You're goin with BET? Time Magazine?
You a funny guy! ...and if you read my statement correctly you would have easily deduced that I was unsure of how much of this story was covered.
Here as well I believe you knew indeed what I meant by the MSM...the MAJOR broadcast media, you know, those popular news channels that Americans are exposed to every night when they come home from their daily grind and turn on the TV.

Maybe this meme will help you.
[Image: mediabias.jpg]

So you're saying Sharpton, vilified by the right usually, treated Maher as did others?  Is that a problem or a good thing?

And is it good or bad because a black man uses the N-word and complained about a white man doing it?

You need to be clear!

Liberals eating their own, coupled with the fact that this Civil Rights icon Sharpton was being just tad hypocritical.
Thats that was about bud. Clear enough?

Here you tried valiantly to make a comparison...and failed.  BOR was fired for making racist comments.  He did that plenty of times with no repercussions.

Really? I "valiantly" tried to make a comparison? It would seem if I valiantly tried to make a comparison between the two wrongdoings I would have done so with more than just an implication.

Plenty of times with no repercussions. And what do you make of that?

BOR was fired because of repeatedly sexually harassing women and the company he made all that money for was tired of paying off his accusers.

Close...but you don't win the cigar.  Sad

As well I will give you partial credit on that one.

Only going back to 1997?  

Why not Jimmy the Greek in 1988?

Or the Smothers Brothers in 1969?

If Don Imus is your go to you need to some better research.

Why not go only back to 1997?
Not sure what you're getting at here. I was merely referring to most recent example of when a media personality was fired for racist speech when it was Imus as the offender.

So was Jimmy the Greek fired.
So were the Smothers Brothers cancelled.

And in each case the story was covered extensively in the msm (now that you understand what that is)
Not so much today, except if it was a conservative. I'm sure you could agree with something so painfully obvious as that.

All you've done here is reinforce my point.

While you're diligently going through the google search provided for you above you will see many, many liberals who have a problem with what Maher said.
Or do you want ALL liberals to have a problem?  Do you have a problem with it?  Or do you just want him fired because he's a liberal?

I certainly hope liberals have a problem with what Maher said being liberals who are in the public eye are the ones primarily known to spew racist comments. They always have.

As far as the rest of that mess, I don't know how you've derived at those...irrelevant to my post.

Clean up and clarify your comments and we can continue!

How about work at clarifying your questions first?

Your "dissecting" is a butcher job. I could just the same "throw shit up against the wall and hope it sticks"  questions right back at you ...but a liberal I am not.

There you have it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sean Hannity Hints Obama Did Cocaine, Smoked Weed With Travel Ban Judge - Vlad - 06-08-2017, 12:11 AM