Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why the Bengals will win the AFCN
(06-08-2017, 12:17 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I dont think there is anyone, anywhere in the building that thinks that Ced is going to be as good as Whitworth.  Did they try to bring Whit back - yes, they offered him a shorter deal.

I don't think they tried to bring back Zeitler simply because they saw what he was going to bring on the open market and knew that there was no shot.

(06-08-2017, 01:14 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sorry man, can't get on board with your reasoning, as far as the Bengals OL decisions go.

So, basically you're hoping that Ben has congestive heart failure on the field, early in the year, that the Browns continue to be the Browns, and that the Ravens fail to return to form.

As for me, I'll put my faith on the Bengals defense, and the offense will get enough big plays to carry the rest of the load.

Y'all are most likely right, just wishful thinking from a middle aged man who has never seen his favorite team win a Super Bowl. I've seen them go to two Super Bowls only to have my heart and soul crushed by the 49'ers, lol.

I do think the Bengals will win 11 games this year though, win the AFCN and even get that ever elusive first playoff win. I also think that with the talent this team has and some luck thrown in here and there during the season and playoffs, this team will or is good enough to win a Super Bowl.

But I ain't gettin' my hopes up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the Bengals will win the AFCN - Nebuchadnezzar - 06-08-2017, 01:40 AM