Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else using the Windows 10?
So check this out...

Clicked on the "get" icon on my desktop first, a few days ago, and later than night i clicked on it for this laptop. This laptop is where i spend most of my time online when i'm home. A short time ago when my son was using this laptop, it went clunk and crashed so i pulled the HDD out of his HP Pavilion since his monitor had stopped working. When i reinstalled Windows, it worked well enough with a few errors in the Device Manager and the resolution wasn't optimal but it was ok.

Anyway, i get the notification last night that my d/l was ready on this laptop. Do the install this morning and come home tonight to check it all out. First of all, all the errors are corrected and everything works perfectly, as well as the native resolution being fixed. I've only been messing around with it for a little less than 2 hrs but i can't find anything i don't like yet and i'm finding plenty of things i really like about it.

Looks and feels pretty solid. It was a really good idea to integrate the home button with the tiles. ThumbsUp

P.S. Is cortana supposed to talk to me? I have my volume up, but so far i've not gotten anything audible out of it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else using the Windows 10? - rfaulk34 - 08-05-2015, 09:54 PM