Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump As Bad As The Media Makes Him Sound?
(06-06-2017, 02:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: If you listen to any news, read any online mainstream articles, or watch any news or opinionated shows, you'd think Trump was the worst thing since Hitler, but is that just because the media is liberal and because that's what sells?

Brad, there's negative coverage of him on FOX NEWS! Last time I checked, there aren't too many people accusing FOX of being a liberal network.

Others who have come out strongly against Trump include:

Bush's mastermind and career Republican political strategist Karl Rove
Extreme Conservative political commentator George Will - a self described Goldwater Republican!
The editorial staff at Business Insider: note this is a VERY Conservative publication!
James Clapper - a General who served as an intelligence adviser under Republican and Democratic Presidents
Nicole Wallace - she worked for Bush-Cheney as a special assistant to President Bush and also worked on the McCain-Palin campaign...

That is just off the top of my head. Now, we have to believe either A) all those people have been posing as loyal patriotic Americans and in most cases extreme conservative Republicans for over 200 years combined and it is all part of some secret liberal conspiracy controlled by - I don't know who, Hillary maybe (yeah that's it, she lost the election on purpose, all part of her master plan) - and they are all in on it - every last one of them posing as a loyal champion of Republican Presidents and Republican policies when they were all secretly dirty liberal spies, or B) Trump is as bad or even worse than the media makes him out to be.

I know, it is a close call - take a few weeks to think on it.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Trump As Bad As The Media Makes Him Sound? - xxlt - 06-10-2017, 04:50 PM