Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why the Bengals will win the AFCN
(06-10-2017, 01:43 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Do they?  Aside from running back (and Mixon is an unknown), where do you see them better position by position?  I know National pundits will say QB, but Dalton has been every bit as good as piggy in their recent matches, but had some bad calls/bad luck.  

I also see our defense as better.  

Not trying to homer, but honestly, if everyone is healthy (and that is a big if), where are they better?  Is their offensive line superior without the weapons they have had spreading defenses out?  Plus, they get to hold without flags, so I guess they have that going for them.  

A lot of being a winner is attitude and mindset.  Andy is a better QB than national media likes to give him credit for, I have confidence in him.  What needs to occur is for the OL to unite as a group, and develop a bit of attitude.  What they lack in talent and experience at Tackle, can be made up for by refusing to lay down.  Play scrappy, hard, all the way through the whistle.  They may even have to eat a few 15 yd. flags early on, but that is how it's done.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the Bengals will win the AFCN - SunsetBengal - 06-11-2017, 10:39 AM