Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
planned parenthood video #5 ... It's a matter of line items
(08-06-2015, 01:10 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So, your point is that they only need two, not five.  Why not simply say so from the beginning?  Suspense?  I'll also reiterate, do you mean five/two from cancelling a filibuster or from countering the inevitable presidential veto?  

You mean more illegal videos?  Funny that you don't mind illegality when it serves your troll, er, I mean conservative agenda.

Yes, selling them as opposed to throwing the parts in the trash.  Am I correct that you have less objection to simply throwing fetal tissue in the trash?  Please actually take a stand like a troll, er, I mean man, and say so.

I said 5 because that's how many they were short, and the Audio I posted reflected that which is why I also stated 5 in my comments.

What's illegal about the videos? All videos were shot legally. All in 1 party consent states except california where they shot in a restaurant where there is no expectation of privacy.

The problem isn't what they are doing with them . It's that they are profiting off them. I disagree with what they are doing but I am concerned with the legality of trafficking body parts. And that they are altering abortion methods to guaruntee a full baby intact birth so they can sell it for more money. thats all against the law .

Messages In This Thread
RE: planned parenthood video #5 ... It's a matter of line items - StLucieBengal - 08-06-2015, 03:08 AM