Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017-18 Season, 2 keys, and 1 step up in each phase of the game
(06-13-2017, 11:50 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I never really understood this, Bodine getting blamed as much as he does. Sure the guy isn't pro-bowl material, however he isn't as bad as most fans think. I wasn't as big of a Zeitler fan as most here. Boling wasn't playing very well either, understanding he was injured.  There have been plenty of times both our guards were beaten badly. You can throw PFF rankings and rating out the window, it's BS anyways.

Though I don't completely buy in to the BS evaluation of PFF, I agree that it was the entire interior of the line.  Couldn't get any push in short yardage.  I know not having Hewitt only placed greater emphasis on the inability of the line of get a push in short yardage.  Hewitt, fully healthy this year, should have a positive impact on the running game.  I would also like to see him get a few more targets as an H-back in the passing game.  Keeps defenses guessing and they are not 100% certain of rushing plays when Hewitt is on the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017-18 Season, 2 keys, and 1 step up in each phase of the game - SHRacerX - 06-14-2017, 09:16 AM