Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017-18 Season, 2 keys, and 1 step up in each phase of the game
(06-14-2017, 02:32 PM)grampahol Wrote: I think we're going to see WJIII go through some growing pains which is to be expected and of course the fans who will declare him a bust the first time he blows an assignment.  I really hope I'm wrong, but I expect that he'll have to learn a few things as a CB the hard way. 
What I don't really expect is that his growing pains will cost us a lot of games..
Corner backs typically don't become big stars right off the bat the way running backs can and often do. 

The fact that Adam Jones could be suspended might be a blessing in disguise.  (Frankly, I wanted him released after I heard the audio of him with that police officer, but that has had its share of discussion).  If WJIII gets to start outside for the first 3-4 games, he might have some growing pains, but will be better prepared for the end of the season. 

I was ecstatic when we drafted him, and I can't wait to see him on the field.  

28 PBUs in a single season is downright ridiculous.  Teams weren't even going at his side of the field, and he STILL put up those kind of numbers.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017-18 Season, 2 keys, and 1 step up in each phase of the game - SHRacerX - 06-14-2017, 04:06 PM