Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Majority Whip shot at congressional baseball field
(06-15-2017, 03:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: i never said they were equally partisan, I'm speaking only of partisan news outlets, and for that matter partisan people.  If you don't think the left tries the blame game equally, you are one of those people.  Again I will refer you to Aurora and Giffords.    

I guess I am "one of those people." I don't hear anything like Hannity, Rush and Levin on "the left" any more than I hear any other politician like Trump at the level of national politics.  And I don't think there is much of a left in the US--certainly not mainstream. 

It is hard to answer you, since you aren't using specific examples. "Aurora and Giffords" are just general mentions. The NYT just put out an editorial infering Palin's website influenced Gifford's shooter, then immediately corrected the error.  Can you identify a reporter or news paper(s) who, in your view, play the blame game equally? E.g. regarding the Aurora shooting?

Also, I should add that when I say I don't think "the Left" is equally blaming, I am offering that as an empirical description. It can be refuted with examples of "leftists" who use the same tactics as the right and to the same degree.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: House Majority Whip shot at congressional baseball field - Dill - 06-15-2017, 08:01 PM