Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017-18 Season, 2 keys, and 1 step up in each phase of the game
(06-16-2017, 02:12 PM)3wt Wrote: Agreed.  He had no problem ripping Og last season.  He calls it like he sees it, so this gave me some hope.

For sure, just read on bengals.com from Lap that Lawson has been really giving everybody problems, the only one
giving him a run for his money is Ced. This tells me that he can handle the shorter, speed rushers that gave even Whit
problems. Lawson is extremely physical too, this is also very encouraging.

Obguehi looks much buffer in the pics as well. He could be our comeback player of the year if he plays great.

We will see, but there is no reason right now not to be optimistic with Og and Fisher finally getting an entire offseason
to work at one position. Says Fisher put on 7 more pounds of slate and i saw those pics earlier in the voluntary camp
and the dude looked stacked and in the best shape of any lineman i have ever seen. But Og is pushing that.

We have two really athleticly fit guys at OT, hopefully they are extremely strong this year to boot and have great
techinque to go along with it. I cannot stand PA but these two look much better than last year and having a healthy
Boling next to Ogbuehi and a big bodied run blocker in Andre Smith next to Fisher could really help them out too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017-18 Season, 2 keys, and 1 step up in each phase of the game - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-16-2017, 02:20 PM