Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Majority Whip shot at congressional baseball field
(06-16-2017, 03:06 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I see everyone condemn the actions but still defends the words that could have set him off.

Everyone is going to the extreme with their words. Things like that the Republican Health Care bill is going to kill seniors and children, that celebrities want to have the president shot or blow up the White House.

Now, I focus on the Lefts words because I'm on the Right and those on the Right will wheel out Teddy boy and his crossbow.

Lol, remember when Republicans brought out "Death Panels"?

The problem is, everyone is going to the extreme with their words and those who trust them have heard it so much, they start believe it's true. Words do have power and everyone needs to dial it back all the way to truthful.

Eh, maybe I just haven't noticed, but what lawmakers or actual news sources have said the republican healthcare plan would kill people. I do recall republican talk about obamacares death panels, but I haven't heard the left saying similar. I would be interested to see it coming from a reputable source.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: House Majority Whip shot at congressional baseball field - Benton - 06-16-2017, 05:29 PM