Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
planned parenthood video #5 ... It's a matter of line items
(08-06-2015, 03:08 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I said 5 because that's how many they were short, and the Audio I posted reflected that which is why I also stated 5 in my comments.

You seem to have real problems actually answering pointed questions.  

Quote:What's illegal about the videos?  All videos were shot legally.   All in 1 party consent states except california where they shot in a restaurant where there is no expectation of privacy.

Matt already covered this rather well.

Quote:The problem isn't what they are doing with them .  It's that they are profiting off them.

OIC, now your problem isn't that they're selling the parts, it's that they're turning a profit doing so.  When you exhaust one avenue of inane "outrage" you just jump to another like the previous one never existed.  Some people actually wanted you for mod. Rolleyes 

Quote:  I disagree with what they are doing but I am concerned with the legality of trafficking body parts.    And that they are altering abortion methods to guaruntee a full baby intact birth so they can sell it for more money.     thats all against the law .

No, you're not concerned about that at all.  You, like every other anti-choice mouth frother is simply using this issue as a fulcrum to shut down women's access to abortions.  It's the nibble away strategy.  Slowly erode access to abortions until one day you wake up and there aren't legal anywhere.  Oddly enough the anti-gun people use the exact same tactic and it causes a great deal of consternation among the same people who support the tactic in this instance. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: planned parenthood video #5 ... It's a matter of line items - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-06-2015, 10:42 AM