Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Majority Whip shot at congressional baseball field
(06-16-2017, 05:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Translation, it's all the Republicans fault.  Dressing up partisanship only hides what it is to people not paying attention. 

LOL, No fooling you with my three clearly stated examples of Republican operatives; you were "paying attention." 

The first question I ask regarding descriptions of political history, behavior, and policies is whether they are accurate.
If I think they are not, I try to say where they are, or I don't say anything.

If they are accurate, then it doesn't really matter whether they are "partisan." 

And if accuracy is the desired goal, then to begin a non-partisan inquiry into bad political behavior with the assumption that one simply must find that behavior distributed equally on "both sides," is to begin with an unacceptable bias.

I add that calling other people "partisan" doesn't establish one's non-partisan credentials, especially where the charges are unsupported. Partisans call each other that all the time.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: House Majority Whip shot at congressional baseball field - Dill - 06-16-2017, 06:04 PM