Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What draft picks would the Texans have to give up for you to approve of trading Gio?
(08-06-2015, 10:50 AM)djs7685 Wrote: If it were literally any other backup on the team, I probably wouldn't even think twice before trading them for a first rounder. Having multiple first round picks is awesome, but I'd rather see us trading our high picks to get some playmakers right now if there are any on the block worth looking at.

I guess I just don't see Gio as much of a "backup" as others. I don't think Hill is going to get the 400 touches/2,000 yards as others do. I think Gio is an important piece of this offense, and I can't see trading that away when we have a team contending for the division and a possible championship.

If Rudi Johnson could get 361 carries and over 1400 yards why can't Hill who is obviously better?  The two back attack when you have a talent like Hill is more a luxury than a necessity.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What draft picks would the Texans have to give up for you to approve of trading Gio? - WhoDeyWho - 08-06-2015, 10:57 AM
a - djs7685 - 08-06-2015, 11:44 AM