Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Trump chooses inexperienced woman who planned his son Eric's wedding to run
(06-16-2017, 11:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yup, that's pretty much where I stand on that matter, too.

Did I want Trump as my President? Nope. Did I want Obama as my President? Nope. But they got elected and became my President, so I just dealt with it, appreciated some of the good stuff they do, and dislike the bad stuff they do. I just want some people on here and a LOT of people elsewhere to get the heck over it already and move on.

I just get tired of the mostly one-sided hypocritical Trump bashing in this forum, at times. So I like to point out that their shit does indeed stink as well.

A conman who ran a fake college is hiring the lady with fake college degrees and no experience in the field. She planned his kids wedding and some golf tournaments and helped run his sons charity that took money from kids with cancer.

Really shouldnt be one sided. No matter your political affiliation this shouldnt sit well.

Maybe its fake news and i bought it hook line and sinker. Or maybe someone completely unqualified was put in charge of shitloads of tax payer dollars.

My shit stinks. That doesnt mean i look the other way when someone is throwing huge turds at my house.

Messages In This Thread
RE: President Trump chooses inexperienced woman who planned his son Eric's wedding to run - NATI BENGALS - 06-17-2017, 01:01 AM