Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
6'8 Comey receives equivalent to sexual harrassment
(06-17-2017, 06:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The description of the relationship was more comparable to abuser/victim than any boss/employee relationship I have seen.

What part? When were they not talking about work? Sexual harassment /abuse by definition includes moving beyond a work relationship. When did he come across as an abuser of any sort? Was it the ominous dinner for 2? Yeah that never happens in Washington. The demand for loyalty? Again a new idea in Washington. Oh he said he would be loyally honest and hoped the President didn't misunderstand which is exactly like a woman hoping she didn't unknowingly green light a sexual advance. The best is fear of losing your job for not doing what the boss wants. Of course one involves sexual favors and one involves doing your job the way the boss says, but sure that's comparable. If all this nonsense was going through Comey's head then that's his problem and perhaps it's a good thing he is no longer in charge of the FBI.

The great feminists turned a blind eye with Bill Clinton, and now wish to minimize sexual abuse by comparing it to the reactions of this giant wus. All for politics. He wishes he were stronger? We all wish he had been stronger. He's the head of the f***ing FBI. He felt squeamish when Lynch asked him to change the wording. Was she abusing him? He felt nauseous when he thought he may have altered the outcome of the election. Who was his abuser then?

I mean the Democrats hated this man. They despised him, and now they want to portray him as some victim? It's hilarious.

Ok I think I'm done. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 6'8 Comey receives equivalent to sexual harrassment - michaelsean - 06-17-2017, 08:59 PM