Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are our chances at a SB win?
(08-06-2015, 10:27 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If the Bengals stay healthy, and they can win their division (ensuring a home playoff game) then I would say their chances are as good as any other team in the AFC.

Even though they always seem to "find a way", the AFC East might win the "Most Improved" trophy (even though they will barely be better than the horrid AFC South) and the Pats might actually have to work to win some of their division games.  They also might be without Brady for a while, but I doubt it really ends up at four games.  They lost Revis and Browner in their secondary, and a key cog of their offense in Ridley.  

The Colts have made significant moves to add weapons to Luck's arsenal, and their division is laughable, but I still like the Bengals chances here if the team stays healthy.  

I just don't see Denver or San Diego as a threat at all.  

My guess is that putzburg will get the wildcard and the Bengals might have to play them at home....for the AFC Championship.  Wow.  How much fun would that be?
funny..even when this team is healthy they cant advance in the playoffs..short memory

and yes.. Baltimore and Pittsburgh have done nothing to improve themselvesLOL
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are our chances at a SB win? - xavierdude - 08-06-2015, 01:52 PM