Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals one of best "come from behind" teams since Dalton arrived
(06-24-2017, 10:28 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: How many playoff games has he played where his defense didn't suck ass?  Or his coach?  Dalton is culpable just like the rest of the team, but he shouldn't be chastised for taking a team that EVERY TALKING HEAD IN THE NATION said would go 0-16 to the playoffs.  

I wonder if Phillip Rivers, Matt Stafford, and Tony Romo, are/were similarly vilified for their lack of post season success?  None of them have won a Super Bowl, despite starting with better teams, in weaker divisions, and having many more years of opportunities.  

I will never understand why people haven't fully embraced Dalton.  You folks are going to owe him a huge apology after this year, and remember he will have done it behind a line that everyone said was going to the worst in the NFL.  

Agreed. I think we have more of a Marvin problem than a Dalton problem when it comes to Primetime, Steeler and playoff games. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals one of best "come from behind" teams since Dalton arrived - Pat5775 - 06-24-2017, 02:12 PM