Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Celebrities Wanting To Kill Trump
(06-24-2017, 01:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yes, because nobody should be threatening the life of a US President.

I'm not sure why you answered the question like it's rhetorical, and then got it wrong. I think both parties are shitty, and I didn't want either candidate to win in 2016, but it doesn't mean it's okay to make threats on the President just because they're not from your party.

This claim would be much more compelling had you commented on the conduct of the good Mr. Nugent at the time of his threat to Mr. Obama, or on the occasion of his invitation by Mr. Trump to the White House.

And, perhaps you did. But as Jeff Sessions recently said, ad nauseum, "I don't recall."
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Celebrities Wanting To Kill Trump - xxlt - 06-24-2017, 07:31 PM