Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's Secret Struggle to Retaliate against Putin
(06-25-2017, 01:23 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I would have rather he stepped up and did the job of protecting the nation.    Hillary wasn't going to win because she was flawed.   The only ones who thought she was were those in their own echo chamber.  

So, again, what do think he should have done? Exposed the entire deal during the campaigns or not?

(06-25-2017, 01:23 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Like it or not the job of president is to be feared by those who are our adversaries.  Obama was a beta....   how many leaders made him look like a chump throughout the years.

Feared? i did enjoy the brief time here when the board wasn't about he had the biggest...you know. Versus having a POTUS who can negotiate and work with others. In your absence I forgot your love of the Russian Iron Fist method of ruling the world.

However current world leaders (sans the dictators & Putin) have all scoffed at and made fun of Trump so I'm sure he's really out there making them afraid of him.

(06-25-2017, 01:23 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And if we are being intellectually honest....

Welp, that's the end of that post. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread