Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's Secret Struggle to Retaliate against Putin
(06-25-2017, 11:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. Why wouldn't he expose the whole deal?   That's exactly what he should have done.    Too bad he was worried about freeing transsexual prisoners and paying off Iran to protect his legacy.  

Non-sequiturs. Much like Trump you don't understand how there are lots of different issues at the same time. You particular fear of transsexuals and your lack of understanding on the last two have no affect of the first one.

(06-25-2017, 11:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 2. sorry if alpha talk bothers you.   Please tag your thread title with beta's only and I will be sure to pass it by.  

Eh, I just was raised to understand that the bigger they are the harder they fall. By a man who I personally know kicked arse when he had too but preferred to settle things like gentlemen. However since you asked for a labeling to keep you from being triggered be aware that none of my posts will be about having the biggest...you know. So you can pass them all up. Smirk

(06-25-2017, 11:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 3. If you are being honest you can't just be an obama cheerleader.   SS was spot on from the pro obama point of view.

ME being honest is different than saying if "we" can be honest. Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread