Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Policy at the local level: Mayors to do their own climate change deal
(06-25-2017, 02:51 PM)hollodero Wrote: Again, it isn't exactly a "deal" if all contributions are voluntary and there are no repercussions if announcements are not fulfilled, except being shamed on the world stage.

The US contributions were pretty much in line with those of other rich, first-world countries. So the word "crazy" seems a bit far fetched, it would mean all other rich countries are crazy too. If you feel scammed, you're just as scammed as these countries. But sure, China (not a first world country) could contribute too, can't really argue that one. If pulling out is the answer to that - I guess that depends if you believe climate change is a threat to mankind. Which I just assume you don't. If you do, it's the wrong move.

That also goes to the not helping the country part. Fighting climate change would help the US. Unless you believe climate change is a scam.

Climate change is a scam.

I will sign up for all the climate change you want if you pay me up front and give me 20 years before I am expected to do anything.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Policy at the local level: Mayors to do their own climate change deal - StLucieBengal - 06-25-2017, 03:30 PM